Thursday, June 19, 2008

spot spotting...


Its been a long time since my last post was updated…..n am back with the ’30 questions tag’ that mads gave me...
Actually I was really busy doing nothing [:P] lolls….no no juz kidin I had my finals. Well am back with this one…..read it carefully


1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?

As far as I remember it was “RACE” (wohi bips n saif wala) that I watched in Fame Cinemas South City Mall (Kolkata), that too in gold class seats. Sorry it might seem a show off but I juz cundnt help writing it as it was my most exclusive movie watch wid someone special **blushes**……..try it atleast once its great.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?

Its ‘THE ZAHIR’ by Paulo Coelho…..that am trying hard to finish it from the last 4 months….but all in vain!! Poor me always listen heavy words from Saptarshi as he is d one to gift me the book…[:(]

On the contrary in btwn I already finished “3 mistakes” by chetan bhagat (he is my favourite u knw)

3)FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?

Board game?? Oh god, I only liked to play “teacher teacher” with the mini blackboard (that my mom made exclusively for me) with all the pillows as my students when I was in junior school….ah I juz loved it when I used to scold my pillowy students exactly my school teacher used to scold me [:P]

4)FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?

SEVENTEEN INDIA….though I never bought a single copy of it. I always borough it from my frnd Akki (offo not akshay kumar yaar) who agn takes it frm someone else…. *kismat connection with seventeen India*

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……..rite now the smell of my coffee (fav) mug is magnetizing me…well it is equally important to state that the smell of biriyani energises me; the fragrance of wet earth juz after a downpour is something that alwez fantasizes me; other than that the smell of MTV body spray, kerosene, phenol, room freshener etc add to the list.

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDs?

· The dulcet wind chime (my 20th B’Day gift frm kaustav) above my computer really sounds melody!

· The clink of my payal, though I hardly wear them.

· The ring tone of my mobile (keeps on changing time to time)

· The D-Drive of my computer which is full of my collection of songs…aahhh its my asset.

· The cacophony of all my loved ones…..frnds, family n offcourse my special one :-)

· The sound of violin and santoor….sometimes!

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

Being dishonest to one’s own self and playing with emotions…..it kills man…trust me it really does!!

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE?

“Itni jaldi subha ho gayi”……….. [:D]

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

Where thr is fast food am alwez thr….no matter whatever place it is!!

Yummmmy…love to gorge on them.

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Ohh fish…am not the maker of Krishh or Love story 2050 that can foresee the future…gal or guy that’s the big question! [:o]

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D...?

“SPEND THEM”………….simple [:D]

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?

Ya only in dreamzz…. Coz I can’t drive folks [:(]

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

No thanKs…..my darling pillow is enough for mE.

14) STORMS-COOL OR SCARY?

Always COOL….i juz them [:)] but sadly enough I miss someone badly at that tym [:(]

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

‘Was’???...............I never had one and don’t even have now ….autorikshaw zindabad [:D]

16) YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?

Ahh fistly sugarcane juice and cold coffee…….I juz love them! Other than that any liquid would suffice as I am more into drinks rather than solid chunks...

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD"?........

…have learnt my lessons properly n fetch the highest marks in all the exams!

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?

Broccoli…WHAT’S THAT?? [:o]

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

Green-yellow-blue-red…no actually I wud love to crown a rainbow on my mane [:)]

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.

Kolkata-kolkata-kolkata-kolkata-Kolkata-kolkata-kolkata-kolkata…..[:D]

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Usually cricket…n hockey (only in chak de India!)

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU.

MADZ….now wat do I say abt her?? There are n+1 nice thngs abt her that If I start writing them then probably I will fall short of space, time n energy [:)]…love you madz; u r the true angel.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

Oh its my mom’s fav accessory…a bunch of broomsticks that she uses to sweep away dust and sometimes me as well [:P]

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN?

Definitely ME ..janam janam tak but off course with slight modifications [;)]

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL?

Noccies (nocturnal) rock!! Am a religiously noccie. Early mornings are really painful-pathetic!

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP?

Explain plssss..

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?

In someone’s arms [:P]…(.jokes apart) my divan is the ultimate place whr u’ll find me between heaps of my stuffs!

28)FAVOURITE PIE?

good question…its my honey pie [:D] (samaj daro k liye ishara hi kafi hai)

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Any baskin robbins or amul….butter scotch, chocolate n mango **yummy**

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?

**laughs loudly**………pssst I didn’t tag anyone yet darling!!

Dats it…enough! Happy reading……n do not forget to comments puleeeeeeeeeeez

1 comment:

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

nice answers and i knw this Ishq already tee hee..and stop putting me way up there on such a big pedestal shaitan :(
newys chal keep posting
cheers :)