Thursday, June 26, 2008

happy wala birthday!


hiiiiiiiiiii..... :)
hmm am writing this one on the auspicious occation of my birthday that went off recently (21st june)ya the day yet agn special for me frm mignight onwards wid loads of blessings and wishes. N agn someone special was there wid me this year also to make my day [:D]. ya had loads of fun, gifts n adulation but only one thing i lost..........money for treat [:P] SORRYYY that was a PJ!! jokes apart it is always a pleasure to treat my friends but only once a year [;)] I hope they had a lot of fun n enjoyment N more importantly they went back with an overloaded appetite...but ya madz n munnu missed u guys [:(] n thnks to sreya for joining coz last year 'U' not being there was something that we [U knw whom i mean by we] missed.
well thats all for now coz i have to go now to make TEA! C ya soon.

No comments: