Saturday, May 3, 2008

Intellectual erudition.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey folks am back with my second post [:)] “THE ABC TAG” that madz gave m yesterday. Oh god, I still cant belive that am taking the labour to write blogs……GOOD ME!! Well enough, now before u switch on to someone else’s blog page let me make u read this one….

A ~~~~~ ‘asutosh college’

Yeps it had to be my Alma Mater…the great (still wondering from which angle???) Asu colg. Now what do I say abt my college it’s the best college in Kolkata (toh ki fark painda hai agar most of the elements of being the best are missing) [:P] But seriously am gonna it loads….the rock, the classrooms, the staircase, the toilet[:P],the hall, the yelling guards, the snappy office ppl, the teachers(adjectives censored) and off course we “the rockers”.

B~~~~~ ‘bag and biriyani’

Oh dats my fav accessory as you’ll always find me carrying a big n heavy bagJ. It’s my Treasure Island coz it contains what not!! Ya ya from books to blades [:D] n more importantly its my, rather our (my gal gang) make up box where you’ll get everything.
*deep breath*…….ahhhhhhhh I can smell it and its driving me crazy “BIRIYANI” [:)]the ultimate food. Yummyyy

C~~~~~ ‘coffee & my computer’

Am juz crazy over a cup of milky and creamy cold/hot coffee. Nothing can beat it…the smell really turns me on [:D]
N wat do I say abt my darling compu...i juzz love it and cant stay without it.

D~~~~~ ‘dance…dard-e-disco’

That’s true I love dancing….n I bet I will make you dance too [:D] cum on n join me.

E~~~~~ ‘exams’

It the most dreadful thing to me…no no am not an exam phobic but it surely sucks man!! But you can’t escape dear…life an exam that you have to sit for and more importantly qualify in every step. So juzz chill n njoy!!

F~~~~~ ‘friends and family’

One is the reason for your existence and another is the reason for your sustenance [:)]

G~~~~~ ‘girl power’

I think that’s really a great power. I feel blessed to be born as a girl and enjoy all the girly things…its really cute.

H~~~~~ ‘honesty and hypocrisy’

Time to brush up your vocabulary…let’s start with opposite’s [:D] honesty-hypocrisy
Truly these two words just can’t bear one another! But again these are the core of human character.

I~~~~~ ‘i$hq/i$hita’

Hey that’s me….ishita. But I am famous as ‘i$hq’ the name that I simply adore [:)] so u better call me by that name. Though some of my buddies also call me i$hqi….*blushing*

J~~~~~ ‘june’

Its my month as its my birth month…..summer solstice *lolz*

K~~~~~ ‘king khan and KAJAL’

Although the first thing that came into my mind was “Ekta Kapoor’s K-series” [:(] that I hate like anything but thankfully enough I have a love for this letter. No wonders that’s becoz of KING KHAN… arrey apna SRK yaar!! He rocks man…he is a sweeeeeeetheart [:)] am Krazzy 4 shahrukh….fultu fida!
R u wondering y kajal?? Coz that’s my fav make up item that I love to wear. you would rarely find me without kajal on my eyes.

L~~~~~ ‘love actually’

Arrrrghhhhhhh not the movie yaar; its actually the universal word love that makes or mars a person. Offcourse “love ke liye kuch bhi karega”

M~~~~~ ‘my mobile’

Now its cute SAMSUNG mobile that I simply adore. N let me warn you that “I hate those who touch my mobile without my permission” n if anyhow you get hold of it don’t even dare to look into my inbox [:P]

N~~~~~ ‘neophyte’

That’s how one starts..... but the transition is worth watching.

O~~~~~ ‘omnipotence’

That’s what my name means [:D] real power n supremacy…..wow lovelyyy!

P~~~~~ ‘parachute coconut oil’

Its an ultimate hair potion…..I love to massage my hair with it specially when my mom does it (1 hour champi) J

Q~~~~~ ‘maine pyaar Q kiya???’

Oh god ….what a big deal!! Actually couldn’t think of anything else [:P]

R~~~~~ ‘rodies (mtv)’

Now that’s the only show I watch on TV nowadays………..it’s awesome. Three cheers 4 rodies…hip hip hurray!!!!

S~~~~~ ‘$

Now this letter is really close to my heart…..just that it’s always connected to my love life!! Yups I love the letter “$” *blushes*

T~~~~~ ‘toe ring’

If u ever take a glance at my feet the only thing that’s gonna attract u is my cutie silver toe rings which I juz love to wear. I think its pretty girly and absolutely suites me…am never ganna part with them.

U~~~~~ ‘u me n hum’

That’s what it’s all about :) …..(pls note that it has nothing to do with the movie “u me aur hum”)

V~~~~~ ‘valentine’

OOOOoo…its all about love and loads of gifts! But alas am yet a spend a memorable one :(

W~~~~~ 'woh lamhe’

A tribute to all the moments (lamhe) of my life….. “genial or hostile” doesn’t matter, just that they are a part of my existence J

X~~~~~ ‘X- mas’

This day holds a special importance as its always party tym with my family. May JESUS bless us all…amen!!

Y~~~~~ ‘yummy tummy’

Do u still have doubts that am a complete foodie. ‘Yummy…that’s what my tummy yells whenever I gulp something really tasty.

Z~~~~~ ‘zoom – isko dekho’

Ha ha bhai main isiko dekhti hu…ZOOM is one of my fav TV channels besides MTV and NDTV GOODTIMES.

And finally am over…..and let me tell you that your comments will be highly appreciated if they strike my cord. But the only thing that am worried abt is that r u still awake?? I mean there are 99.9% chances of falling asleep [:P]….lolz NJOY Guys!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What's in a '$'...The concerned people by any other naMe woulD bE aS gOod/bAd/uGly...hEEh hAAh...not da moviE aS sucH...neither the actors!@! As usual am back with some poor comments...
but speaking ekdum dil se...never knew your ABC's of life are so much so you oriented...but newyz i like you the best for what you are in all ways and so be it...
styin' alive girl...njoy your tym...

The 'Mad' Orchid said...

:) good tha...and nothing knew tere baarien jo thoda bahut nahi pata tha wo pata chal gya..good one yaar... :) u too enjoy...

i$hq said...

4 sapc... 'styain alive girl' dats a new one..thnjs newez. n regarding the $ no comments plsss


4 madz...thnks dodo. Well ab aap mujhe batane ka kasht karengi k what next??